Saturday, June 28, 2008

8 MONTHS OLD...

Jin, Bi Xia


Jin, Bi Yun

Just wanted to let everyone know that the girls are now 8 months old!!! Happy 8 months to my babies!!! We should have them in our arms before they are 9 months old. Travel dates are still tenative but it is really close. And we received our Travel Approval yesterday, as well. So our Consulate Appointment has been requested. When we get confirmation of our CA then we buy plane tickets!!! OMG! Who is excited??? ME!!! That's who!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations on your TA...can't wait to see the girls in your arms!!
~stacy (nca mama)

bb said...

Stacy, Thank-you! I can't wait either!! It is getting close now and we are really excited! Hope we get to meet at NCA event sometime.
Beth

The Princess's Mommy said...

Just checking in to see if you've gotten confirmed travel dates. Hope all is well. I KNOW you are getting excited! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!
Love,
Monica

suzanne said...

BB I cant believe its now only a week before you go!


Thinking of you all and your beautiful daughters.