Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WE'RE HOME...finally!!!

The girls and I flew in last night with the aid of my "mannie," my dad. He's the greatest! He has never really done in child/baby care and he was a champion "mannie" yesterday. And we passed all of Vanderbilt's test with flying colors! Vanderbilt's IA clinic is just terrific. We cannot thank Vanderbilt enough.
So we are finally home. I'm just trying to get settled, get supplies for twins, and slowly unpack the assorted 7, yes 7, checked bags/boxes that I brought home. One tends to accumulate a lot of stuff when travelling extensive periods with twins.
Oh and, one quick tip I have for those of you travelling to China soon. You can never take too many or too much antibacterial wipes or antibacterial liquid soap. More travel tips to come. But leave you with the 2 most important items to take to China. Ergos and Sit n Strolls. Could not have functioned without them.

4 comments:

suzanne said...

So glad you are all finally home safely. Hugs

Robin said...

Beth,

I am SO glad all of you are home. I have thought of all of you often and said many prayers for you. Once we got to Guangzhou I only talked with your mom but I looked for you several times. I am so glad to hear how well the girls are doing now. I have checked your blog daily for updates. Clara Beth and Emanuiel are doing great together. Emanuiel had his cleft palate surgery two weeks ago and is recovering wonderfully. When you get a chance hop over to our blog and see what all we've been up to. I enjoyed meeting you in Nanning and again I am SO happy that ALL of you are finally home!!!!

Robin

laurel said...

We are so glad you are finally home!!! We have been anxiously awaiting news. We are so glad to hear some good ones!

Ava Baby said...

Great! So glad to hear your little angels are doing better and you're home. Can't wait to see some updated photos. Best of luck!
Michele